How have you changed in the past 2 years.
I would love to say I am less naive and more confident. However, at the current state I am in …My motivation to list the positives about myself have been quite difficult. However, I do know I have changed. Let me do my best and be honest.
- I can identify when people take advantage of me.
- I know when I am in an unhealthy relationship
- I understand the majority of my childhood traumas and be able to acknowledge my coping mechanisms.
- I no longer suppress my emotions.
- I know I am a strong woman and person of color.
- I no longer utilize mind altering substances to ignore my inner pain.
- I still continually love with all my heart.
- I take risks when needed, at least I hope I do.
- I remind myself to be aware and present in the moment.
- I understand the meaning of being privileged and acknowledge that I am one to others.
- I am family oriented, regardless of what I have told myself in the past.
- In order to be satisfyingly happy, I somehow have to find support and community.