Your highs and lows of this past year.
- Graduating college with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology!
- Moving out of (WA) state.
- Road tripping cross country! (WA-FL)
- Acquiring a volunteer opportunity in FL.
- Moving closer to my Partner.
- Packing my whole life in my car (twas proud of myself that I wasn’t materialistic and donated most of my stuff) ^_^.
- Letting go of my past in so many aspects.
- Starting all over in a new place with a someone I love <3.
- Home sick (missing the Pacific Northwest, my family, and friends) 😦
- Volunteer opportunity in FL didn’t work out.
- Leaving a job that I really loved ;(
- Being unemployed.
- Difficulties in connecting with a community of people.
- Adapting to the scenery change and weather.
- Missing the familiarity I had back in WA.
- Starting all over in a new place feeling alone and missing family.