Bullet your whole day.
- 8:45am, woke up.
- 9:15am, ate breakfast (apple crisp, some nuts, and a cup of water)
- 9:30am-11:00am, apply for online jobs.
- 11:00am-Noon, go to library and print out resumes, and read book.
- Noon, pick up Brannon from work and ate lunch together.
- 1:00pm-2:00pm, continue searching for jobs online.
- 2:00pm, prepared for job interview
- 3:00pm, job interview at Victoria Secret’s (probably because I didn’t seem too interested).
- 4:00pm-5:30pm, crochet and read book.
- 5:30pm, pick up Brannon from work.
- 6:00pm, go to store to buy ingredients for Filipino dish “Kare Kare.”
- 7:00pm-8:00pm, prepare and cook dinner.
- 8:00pm-9:00pm, eat dinner.
- 9:00pm-10:oopm, watch anime series “Monster.”
- 10:oopm-11:00pm, continue watching with My Love, as we fall asleep on the couch.
- 11:30pm-the next day, sleeeeppppppp!